I’ve been working on this list for awhile, and think I’ve finally come up with my big list of favorite beauty items under $25! That’s right, I’ve got 25 items all $25 or less (and there’s a ton under $10!) Take a look and let me know if any of these items are favorites of yours! (Just a note, there are some affiliate links included below, meaning I might make a few cents if you click on them!)
25 Favorite Beauty Items Under $25
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss – I love these rich, creamy glosses. The color is long-lasting, they’ve got lots of shades to pick from (I own several of theses!), and they’re around $8!
- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Lotion – I’ve tried lots of eye makeup remover and this is my current favorite! It removes every brand of eyeshadow/liner/mascara I use and it’s very hydrating!
- Sephora Collection Classic Must Have Smudge Brush #70 – I’m all about the smudged, smooth eyeliner and this is a great brush!
- Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics – Santa puts these in my stocking every year, which is great, because it usually takes me about a year to lose them all! (I’m convinced they’re off living a great life with all my bobby pins somewhere.)
- L’Oréal’s Colour Riche Eyeshadow – I love, love these eyeshadows. They’re creamy with a powder finish and they have some gorgeous shades! The Cafe Au Lait, Paris Beach, and Quartz Fume are go-tos (base, highlighter and crease) and the Noir C’est Noir (black shade) I love to use a liner (see item # 17!)
- Freeman Masks – These are my go-to beauty masks and I’ll be sharing more on those next week!
- e.l.f. Shine Eraser Blotting Papers – Perfect to control shine and just $1!
- Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof – I’ve got this in the shade Flirting Game, a shimmery taupe color and I love it as a lower liner.
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Refining Cleanser – This is one of my favorite cleansers. It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin and I’m a big fan of Burt’s Bees products! (You’ll see a couple more products on this list!)
- Sonoma Spa Ocean Spa Bubble Bath – I love bubble baths but take enough of them that I hate going through expensive bubble bath. (And I refuse to cut down on baths!) I found this 64 oz. jug at Walmart for less than $3! They’ve got some other good scents too!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Crayons – I LOVE these things. They go on like a lipstick but are creamy and really long-lasting! I’ve always got one or two of these on me!
- Lush Bubble Bar in Brightside – Like I said, I really like bubble baths! This bar smells AMAZING (mandarin and tangerine) and I break it up (just leave it in the paper bag they give you and break!) so I get five or six big chunks out of it.
- Mary Kay Lash Intensity Mascara – Speaking of, I need to order more of this! Still my favorite mascara I’ve tried in a long time! (You can see my full review here) Incredible mascara for under $20?? You can’t beat that!
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Primer – I use this every.single.day without fail. My shadow lasts all day with no creases and this primer will only set you back $2!
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Contour Palette – Even if you’re not into contouring, grab this palette just for the non-bronzy contour shade! I use this pretty much daily and will continue to buy it! You can read a little more about it here.
- Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs – You might remember my post about this incredible product (if not, check it out here) but I’m still a fan!
- Sephora Collection Pro Angled Liner Brush #22 – Perfect for precise liner and smoothing pencil liner, I also use this when I want to apply an eyeshadow as a liner (gives you a great, smooth look! – See item # 5)
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – Another mascara I love, this Urban Decay mascara gives me a full-lash look and doesn’t take forever to remove!
- Maybelline Coverstick Correction Concealer – You can read more about my reasons for using green concealer here, but this is the actual product I prefer.
- Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion – This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It gives me lightweight coverage and sun protection (spf 30)
- Goody QuickStyle Brush – This really does cut down on my dry time!
- Ciaté Mani Markers – You might have caught my review for this already, but just know I’m going to keep talking these markers, because I love them!
- Kate Spade New York Live Colorfully Fragrance Rollerball – with notes of mandarin and gardenia, this is one fruity, floral-y scent I love! *It looks like the price for this is about $28 right now, it’s gone up! Keep an eye on it though or look for promo codes!*
- Slice Slanted Soft-Touch Tweezers – Comfortable to use and great for precision tweezing, this my favorite pair of tweezers I’ve owned.
- e.l.f. Kabuki Brush – I use this daily for blending my blush/bronzer/etc. and it’s fantastic. (And just $6!)
Anything you think I left off the list? Tell me!
Originally published October 27, 2016