You know I’m ALL about celebrating my birthday! (If you have to get older, why not enjoy it?) I also love a good freebie or discount so I thought I’d put together a list of style and beauty birthday discounts and freebies for you to enjoy on your special day!
Note about receiving discounts/freebies. Most of these require an email address to sign up and if that makes you hesitate, here’s my super secret tip to fix that issue: Create an email account JUST for store signups, discounts, etc. If you want the free stuff and the coupons, you’ve got to give them your email address. You don’t have to hand out your personal account, just create a new email account! Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc., they all offer free email accounts, use one!
Style & Beauty Birthday Discounts and Freebies
Beauty Birthday Discounts and Freebies
- BareMinerals – Sign up for the Friends and Benefits (FAB) program to receive a free gift on your birthday (in the past it’s been a free eye shadow)
- Benefit Cosmetics – Get a free brow arch (at participating locations – Ulta Benefit Brow Bars do not participate.)
- The Body Shop – Get a $10 reward when you join their rewards club.
- Fresh – Sign up for Fresh Family Rewards and receive a free birthday gift in store, no purchase necessary. (If ordering online you must make a $25 purchase to receive free gift.)
- L’Occitane – Become part of the VIP program and receive a free birthday gift (and be entered to win a free trip to France)
- Sephora – Join Beauty Insider and receive a free gift. (Current gifts include choice of a Tarte lipgloss/blush set, Caudalie moisturizer/serum set, or a Jack Black cleanser/moisturizer set.)
- Smashbox – Join SmashCash and get a free birthday gift when you make a purchase. (Past gifts include a lip and eye product)
- Tarte – Sign up for Tarte’s Pretty Perks Program. On your birthday receive a 20% off code that’s valid for 30 days. If you make a purchase during that period you’ll also receive a special deluxe sample when using your code.
- Ulta – Receive a free gift when you join the UltaMate Rewards program. (Birthday gift changes every quarter, past gifts include a deluxe mini face primer.) You’ll also earn double points during your birthday month.
- Urban Decay – Sign up for the Urban Decay Beauty Junkies reward program and receive a free full-size single eye shadow in any shade you want (purchase required).
- YSL Beauty – When you register to be a YSL member you’ll receive perks like free shipping, two deluxe samples with each order and a personalized birthday gift of a full-sized product.
Clothing and Accessory Birthday Discounts and Freebies
- American Eagle Outfitters – $15% coupon good for your birthday month when you sign up for AERewards with an email address. Can be used at both American Eagle and Aerie.
- Anthropologie – Receive a 15% off coupon for your birthday when you sign up for the Anthro reward program. (You must sign up at least 30 days before your birthday.)
- Charming Charlie – Sign up for the reward club and receive a special offer for your birthday.
- DSW – Become a DSW Rewards member and receive a $5 coupon on your birthday.
- Express -Sign up to be an Express Next member to receive special rewards certificates based on your purchases. If you are an A-List member you’ll receive a coupon on your birthday. If you are an Express Next cardholder you’ll receive a coupon for your birthday as well.
- Famous Footwear – Receive a $10 off coupon when you’re a member of their Golds Rewards program (you spend $200 in 12 months)
- J Crew Factory – Take an extra 20% off and get free shipping for your birthday when you subscribe to the email newsletter.
- Kendra Scott – 50% off an item (in store) in your birthday month, photo ID required.
- Kohl’s – Sign up for the Kohl’s Rewards and receive a reward on your birthday.
- Old Navy – Sign up for emails and receive a coupon upon sign up and a special birthday gift.
- Payless – 20% off coupon when you join their rewards program.
- Victoria’s Secret – Sign up for the Angel Card and get $10 off for your birthday.
I’ll keep this list updated as I hear about more. If you know of one I need to add to the list, let me know!