Did this week fly by for you? I feel like it was just Monday! Not only that but tomorrow starts July, wow! Before you tackle your list of things to do this weekend, take a look at my Friday Favorites!
* I do use a few affiliate links below, meaning if you make a purchase through a link I may earn a small commission.
1. Summer Walmart Beauty Box
My latest beauty box arrived from Walmart and the first thing I noticed was how amazing it smelled when I opened the box! I think it’s the shampoo sample, yum! Inside my summer box:
- Schwarzkopf got2b ultra glued Invincible Styling Gel
- Pantene Dreamcare Shampoo and Conditioner
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Ecotools Mask Remover Sponges
- Impress One-Step Gel Press-On Nails
- Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel sample
- Smile Direct Club Coupon
Other than the styling gel (which I never use), I think I’ll love all these other products! I am really excited to try the Mask Remover Sponges and the nails will be fun for the 4th of July! You can grab your own Walmart Beauty Box subscription here.
2. Kimono Sale
If you’re into this look for summer, I found an awesome deal for you! Grab a summery, floaty kimono for 50% off, starting at $10 with free shipping! Use code KIMONOSUMMER to score this deal! The offer ends 7/2 so hurry!
3. My Favorite Hangers!
Remember how much I love Higher Hangers? (They’re just SO smart!) They’ve got a new Kickstarter campaign to launch a plastic (and more affordable!) version of the hanger and if you take part in the new campaign you can score some hangers for an amazing price! Just wanted to share this with you since I will definitely be partaking in this! I LOVE these hangers!
Have a fantastic weekend, friends!