I dedicated a Friday Favorites post to this product a few months back but it’s worth mentioning again! This is seriously something I use every single day, in fact, sometimes it’s the only makeup I put on! If you haven’t tried e.l.f. Mineral Pearls yet, I HIGHLY recommend it!
e.l.f. Mineral Pearls
Here’s a quick little video review:
- Comes in two shades – Natural (what I use) and Skin Balancing
- Try Natural for a nice glow
- Try Skin Balancing for a more even complexion
- Designed to complement any skin tone
- 6 multi-colored pearls blend together to mattify skin and add a sheer wash of oclor
- Retails for $8 (wherever e.l.f. products are sold – try Ulta, Target, Walmart, drugstores, e.l.f. website, etc.)
You can apply using the included puff or my preference – the e.l.f. Kabuki brush ($6). I just swirl the brush, pop a little on my cheeks (and sometimes my forehead too), blend, and go!